Any objects that are lost, are collected at the reception desk, which is at the park’s entrance (Plopsa Coo: nearby the Chair Lift). Have you lost something, then we’ll ask you to complete a ‘Lost’ form. If you would still like to report a loss after having left the park, you can do this through Customer Service:
- Plopsaland De Panne : firstname.lastname@example.org
- PlopsAqua : email@example.com
- Plopsa Indoor Hasselt : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plopsa Coo: email@example.com
- Plopsa Indoor Coevorden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holiday Park : email@example.com
As such we can make sure that any objects found are returned to their rightful owner. You can pick up your lost items after contacting our customer service. You can do this at the headquarters of Plopsaland De Panne (for Holiday Park in Haßloch or the items can be returned to the owner after payment of shipping, packaging and handling.